Friday, May 15, 2009

Here comes the sun (& son)

Hi, Laura checking in with you!
Nice to see the sun finally. Don't get me wrong--- I really do appreciate the rain---but it's just that "Friday's and sunny" go together better in my mind. That...and the fact that my little one has his very first Little League game this afternoon. Anyway, the response to our first one last month was so good we're presenting another Classical Composer Marathon Weekend, starting this afternoon at 4! You'll hear 1, 2 and 3-hour blocks of music by your favorite composers right through Sunday.
And now, even more spring things for you: we need your votes to make our "Top 100 Countdown" weekend, next weekend, a big success! Just visit wcrb.com, click on the "Top 100" banner and list your 3 favorite classical music pieces. We'll tabulate the answers and then count down your picks starting Friday , May 22nd at 4. We love having you be a part of all we do---thanks for "being there!"
I'm back with you at 6 am tomorrow (Sat)...please join me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment