Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Creature from the Black... Studio?

Hi Friends!
Between my spring-summer allergies (itchy red eyes, red-tipped nose) and spring-summer weather-reactive hair (cross between Bozo and a Brillo soap pad today) I look like one of the creatures from those '50s B-grade horror movies. I think I'm going to give Keith Lockhart and my colleagues here at WCRB some nightmares tonight. Sorry, gang. may I just add that I'm so glad I'm in radio and not TV. Trust me, you're glad about that, too.
I'm really looking forward to this coming weekend. WCRB will have its first-ever "Classic Performances Weekend" with great old-time performances from our archives. I've gotten a sneak peak at the play list compiled thus far---lots of wonderful, and in some cases forgotten, stars of classical recorded music popping up on it. As you go about your weekend errands and plans take us with you so you don't miss out on the gems being scheduled!
By the way, now that you've found our website, I hope you visit the "contests" page regularly and see what we have in store for you! We update that page regularly. Good Luck!
Thanks for visiting,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment